Our new CrowdFunder Campaign is now live!
As I am sure you are aware, we are extremely close to securing our New Headquarters. We have just £80,000 to secure before the building can be delivered, installed, and connected to the local infrastructure.
But we need YOUR help!
There are many ways to help – from the small to the large…
- Share the CrowdFunder images we publish on Facebook and Twitter (and encourage your friends to share as well)
- Write comments on our CrowdFunder page to show any potential donors we have community support (www.crowdfunder.co.uk/new-hq)
- Fundraise on our behalf – run / organise an event which links directly to our page (please contact email@example.com if you are interested)
- Donate to our page
Support and Resources
For many sections, a fundraising badge is available to be awarded for any young person who supports charitable work. In exceptional circumstances, higher awards can be obtained.
Here are some ideas…
- Sponsored bike ride (See Elliot’s Example here)
- Online streamed video game marathon
- Sponsored camp-at-home
- Raise money for two charities (half and half)
We desperately need our message to be heard far and wide. Our New Headquarters will benefit all our young people for many years to come and we are now closer than ever to making this a reality.